Live Session! “Masti Ke Liya Kuch Bhi Karega”!
As part of our upcoming fun-filled sharing session, we invite you to join us for BGFI’s live “Masti Ke Liya Kuch Bhi Karega”!
We welcome you to showcase your talent in our next program in November – either solo or group performance by playing instruments, singing, reciting poetry, stand-up comedy, dancing, mimicry or anything crazy to entertain the audience. If you would just like to be a member of the audience and listen to these Talented performers, that is fine too! You won’t want to miss your fellow friends as they showcase their talent, would you?
Key points to note for the participants / performers:
1. Solo Participants will have a maximum of 5 minutes to showcase their talent
2. Group participants will have a maximum of 10 minutes
3. A group can comprise of maximum of 5 members
4. You would be required to make arrangements for whatever you would need for your participation
5. BGFI will make arrangements for the sound system (mike, speakers, jack for instruments)
6. Register yourself to showcase your talent by clicking on the below link
7. Only one member of a performing team is required to register on behalf of the group
8. BGFI may change the above guidelines for the participants depending upon the number of registrations and type of talent
Both professional and amateur artists are welcome. So do not hesitate, just click on the link below for registering yourself or your team and start your preparations immediately! Creativity at its best always gains appreciation.
Please note this is a talent showcase only and not a competition.
Details of the Event
Date : Saturday, 28th November 2015
Time: 3 P.M. to 6 P.M.
Venue: Yashwantrao Chavan Pratishthan basement hall, Jagannathrao Bosale Marg, Nariman Point, Mumbai 400021 – opposite Mantralay.
The venue can be conveniently reached by bus root number 138 from CST Station as well as 138/100 from Churchgate station. Share taxi services are also available from both these railway stations.
Last date for registration: 25th November, 2015.
For queries or assistance on registration … feel free to call the following persons of BGFI:
Shaila D’Souza: 9820708023
Payal Jethra: 7303448295
Also anybody who is interested in anchoring the show can contact the above persons.
Registration is required in order to participate and help us organize the event better for you.
Hurry! Register soon to avoid getting disheartened!