Blind Graduates Forum of India is a nonprofit organization with its Head Quarters in Mumbai and a branch at Nagpur. We have been working for the empowerment of persons with blindness since its inception in 1985. Our aim is to make the visually challenged independent and create an empowering environment by collaborating with their stakeholders. We work with people who are visually challenged, their family members, Educational Institutions, Corporates and Government to fulfill their needs
Our key initiatives include:
- Knowledge sharing and experiential learning programs for their holistic development.
- Mentorship programme for students across India.
- Sensitization and awareness campaigns.
- Advocacy on accessibility and inclusion.
- Facilitating research on persons with disabilities.