BGFI – One Day Trek to Dhantewada Fort
Greetings from the Blind Graduates’ Forum of India (BGFI) and Young Zingaro Trekking Club (YZ)!
This August, we are back with an opportunity which will be an exciting and thrilling experience for all you out there. Continuing with our yearly celebration this time also, here are the details of the One Day Trek which will be organized on 15th of August, 2016.
Date: Monday, 15th August, 2016.
Trek Location: Dhantewada Fort (Near Saphale)
Boarding / drop destination: Dadar Station.
Reporting Time: 5:45 A.M. (Tentatively – Final timing will be communicated later)
Participants will be boarding the Dhanu local train from Dadar Station around 6 a.m. tentatively)
The following points are to be noted:
* Participants will be required to buy their return train tickets from Dadar to Saphale station.
* Nominal charges will be payable for transportation (Saphale station onwards) and snacks which will be arranged by YZ Trekkers Club.
* The cost will only include your pick up and drop to and snacks and no other elements will be included.
* Participants may bring along escorts. For those coming alone, escorts will be provided while trekking.
* Each trekker is required to carry drinking water, packed lunch (should be dry as far as possible).
* Make sure to be dressed appropriately (wear sports / trekking shoes, carry umbrella / raincoat as required) to enjoy this experience.
Further details will be communicated to registered participants shortly.
Early confirmations are needed to confirm your participation and for logistical arrangements.
For further details / participation confirmations: feel free to connect with Mr. Shridhar Dalavi, YZ Trekkers Club.
Should you have any other inquiries, then feel free to call the following persons of BGFI:
Dinesh Saraiya: 99690 29700
Payal Jethra: 73034 48295
BGFI wishes you a very happy trekking!